BANYAN GOLF CLUB, HUA HIN SCOOPS 10 “BEST IN ASIA PACIFIC AWARDS” AND “THE ULTIMATE SERVICE & HOSPITALITY AWARD” AT APGS 2019
(Banyan Golf Club, Hua Hin executives and management team celebrating
the achievement and success of the Asian Golf Awards)
Hua Hin – November 2019, The Ultimate Service & Hospitality Award is highly regarded as the most sought-after individual award said Mike Sebastian, CEO of the Asia Pacific Golf Group “This award serves to recognize the high level of creativity, passion and attention to all aspects of customer service delivered by all members of the management and team. This is a true mark of excellence and the commitment to the perpetual quest for ultimate service standards”.
Banyan Golf Club, Hua Hin remains in the order of Zenith as the Best in Asia and went on to receive the “BEST GOLF CLUB EXPERIENCE AWARD” (ASIA PACIFIC) at the 20th Annual Asian Golf Awards held recently in Gurugram in India. Considered the Oscars of the golfing World, this year’s event attracted a record number of votes. “The voting has been absolutely overwhelming,” said an elated Mike Sebastian, the owner of the Asian Golf Awards. “I realize that it is the event’s 20th anniversary but this stunning turn-out at the polls just goes to prove that the Asian Golf Awards is indeed the most prestigious and sought-after recognition event for the golf industry in Asia,” Sebastian stressed.
(From the left Stuart Daly, Director of Operations, Banyan Golf Club, center Angela Raymond, President of Asia Pacific Golf Group, Stacey Walton General Manager & Director Banyan Golf Club, Hua Hin receiving the prestigious the Ultimate Service and Hospitality Award).
The 2019 Asian Golf Awards ceremony was staged at the plush award-winning DLF Golf & Country Club in the futuristic city of Gurugram in India which is accessible from New Delhi.
Said Stacey Walton General Manager and Director for Banyan Group, “It is our 10-year anniversary and I am honored to have collected 10-major industry awards this year. I am very proud of our team and we will celebrate this outstanding achievement with them. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank our shareholders, stakeholders, colleagues, members and our visitors who voted Banyan Golf Club as their number one in Asia Pacific”.
1. Special Award: The Ultimate Service/Hospitality Award
2. Best in Asia Pacific
– Best Value for Money Experience in Asia Pacific
– Best Golf Club Experience in Asia Pacific
– Best Maintained Course in Asia Pacific (First Runner Up)
– Best Food and Beverage Experience in Asia Pacific (First Runner Up)
3. Special Categories
– Best Food and Beverage Manager of The Year (First Runner Up): Nattawat Thameurngkul
– Best Professional Golf Coach in Asia Pacific (First runner up): John Wither
– Best Caddie of The Year (First Runner Up): Kanjanamas Suksamran
– Best Marcomm Manager of The Year (Second Runner Up): Bhanujsaya Dangsuwan
– Best HR Manager of The Year (Second Runner Up): Kwandee Thanonthip
4. Best Golf Destination in Asia Pacific (First runner up): Thailand