The Banyan World-Famous Golf Course
No better time to play golf in Hua Hin, Thailand than now. Escape your winter to a golfing paradise, experience the world-class golf course and warm Thai-hospitality at Banyan Golf Club. Plan your golf vacation to Thailand now!
The glorious Banyan golf course is on the bucket list of many golfers.
The 5-star, 18-hole, par 72 golf course is set amidst stunning nature, with scenic mountain views, yet only a short drive to some of Thailand’s best beaches.
- Winner of multiple “Best in Asia” awards for excellence
- Nominated for Best Golf Course in Thailand 2023 by World Golf Awards
- Top 3 ‘Best Golf Courses in Thailand’ for the past decade
- Order of Zenith, which is the highest and most prestigious golf award in Asia Pacific by Asian Golf in 2018
- Top 1000 golf course in the World by Rolex
PLAY, DINE AND ENJOY HUA HIN
Combine an amazing round of golf with food and drinks at Mulligan’s, Thailand’s best pub, or the scenic Terrace restaurant. Then head into the seaside town of Hua Hin, which is only a 10-minute drive away.
A convenient three-hour drive from Bangkok, Hua Hin is known for its beautiful beaches, high-quality restaurant and beautiful natural setting. Plenty to keep you and your group entertained for a few days.
GOLFING IN THAILAND
Caddie services are part of the Thai golfing culture. They’re mandatory at Banyan Golf Club, with one caddie per player. You will pay the caddie fee at the pro shop upon check-in. Tipping is expected, with a recommended tip from THB 400,- per caddie.
- Golf carts are optional and caddie fee is mandatory THB 350.-
- Golf cart rental THB 750.- and are fitted with GPS.
- Our policy is one golf cart per player.
- The last recommended tee time for 18-hole of golf is 2.00 p.m.
GOLF RESERVATION POLICY
- Reservation requests must be made within a minimum of 24-hours in advance
- Tee times are subject to availability
- Groups, 20-players and above must be confirmed at least 30-days in advance
- 50% deposit will be requested by credit card for groups 30-days in advance